Feedback welcome

Feel free to leave a comment. If it is interesting, I will publish it.

6/28/2024

The So-Called Debate

 Well, that shit-show couldn't have gone worse.  A weak sounding, scared looking geezer trying to parry the confident, bullshit slinging Trumpster.  I was so disheartened that I shut it off after 20 minutes  of schoolyard name-calling and went to re-organize my sock drawer.

At 11pm, I tuned-in to The Daily Show for the most reliable analysis.  John Stewart did a pretty good job of characterizing the event.  Biden had one thing to do --convince the doubters that he had the mental capacity and stamina for another term.  He failed.
 
I still believe that most reasonable people will vote for an addled, muted Biden over the rambling, incoherent, lying Trump.  But  I fear that Trump did not lose a single supporter where mumbling Joe may have sent a few million votes towards Kennedy. 

I wish they had sent Kamala instead.  She is a good debater.  I can just hear her, walking out there and saying "Joe's got the flu.  As #2 I am here to take-on this orange motherfucker, so let's get started." 


No comments: